GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Our contracts are, without exception, based on the following Terms and Conditions. Individual agreements, irrespective of their form, shall however prevail over these General Terms and Conditions.
- We hereby object to any conflicting General Terms and Conditions. Any General Terms and Conditions of contractual partners shall also not form part of the contract if we do not oppose them again in advance.
II. Contract conclusion, subject matter of the contract
- The offers presented by us on the Internet represent a non-binding solicitation for placing orders. You shall receive an order confirmation from us by email promptly after your order has been received. The contract shall only be formed once we confirm the contract in writing (such as by email). However, we are obliged to inform you without delay should the order be rejected for any reason. The ordering party is bound to their order for three days after initiation of the order process.
- Orders are placed by inputting your data, including the payment method, in the prescribed order screen and initiated by clicking the ‘order’ button.
- Your order and its details on the contract concluded (such as type of product, price etc.) shall be stored by us (for 2 years). You may also access our General Terms and Conditions after contract conclusion at any time via our website.
- You may delete your information in the order process by pressing the ‘delete’ button, make corrections and discontinue the order process at any time, such as by moving to another web page or by closing the browser. You may check and, if applicable, correct your order prior to clicking the ‘order’ button.
- Contracts may be concluded in German/English.
III. Cancellation, right of retention
- You have a right of cancellation if you are a consumer within the meaning of § 13 BGB [German Civil Code]. Please note our Cancellation Policy and the Model Declaration of Cancellation. Both are available on our website.
- Should you make use of your statutory right of cancellation, you shall bear the costs of the return if you are not a registered customer. We shall bear the costs of the return for registered customers. In the event of cancellation, we shall bear the costs for shipping the goods to you. This does not apply if you have chosen a type of delivery other than the most cost-effective standard delivery offered by us.
- We may refuse a refund of the purchase price until we have received the goods back from you or it has been proven to us that you have sent the goods to us.
IV. Pricing and payment
- The stated prices are total prices including the respectively applicable value added tax excluding the stated shipping costs.
- Payment shall be made after receipt of the order confirmation by bank transfer or another payment method offered in the order process.
V. Delivery, shipping charges
The delivery date stated in the offer shall apply. Please note that customised products (print on textiles) have a delivery period of 10 days. The delivery period shall commence on contract conclusion and payment by the ordering party. If contractual amendments are agreed subsequently, a new delivery date or a new delivery period shall be agreed to at the same time, if required. We only deliver to countries in the European Union. The shipping charges are listed in the shipping charges table (see ‘Payment and shipping’).
If the supplied goods are defective, you have recourse to the statutory defect liability claims. Our warranty is subject to the statutory provisions and the liability regulations in the section below.
VII. Compensation for damages
- We shall only be liable in the event of wilful intent and gross negligence by the company or its assistants or vicarious agents as well as in the event of a violation of material contractual obligations, i.e. obligations that make possible the performance of the proper completion of the contract and observance of which the contractual partner may regularly rely on. Should material contractual obligations be violated, which are not based on wilful intent or gross negligence, our liability is limited to the foreseeable and typical damages.
- The aforementioned provisions do not apply in the event of injury to life, body and health and for liability in accordance with the Product Liability Act.
VIII. Retention of title
The delivered goods shall remain our property until payment has been received in full.
We can be reached via the above-mentioned contact details in the event of complaints. We shall review your concern and respond by email or telephone as quickly as possible.
X. Choice of law, place of jurisdiction
- All contracts are subject to the law of the Federal Republic of Germany under exclusion of the standard UN Convention on the International Sale of Goods (CISG).
- The place of our registered offices shall be the place of jurisdiction for all claims arising from the business relationship if the contractual partner is a merchant. In this case, we shall also be entitled to file a lawsuit against the contractual partner at its general place of jurisdiction.